Please join us in a Public Discussion of:
“West Concord – A Call to Action”
The fundamental character of West Concord is threatened by a combination of factors, and there is an immediate need to act to preserve that character. “A Call to Action” is a proposal which lays out the background and a plan of action in response to present and future challenges to the village of West Concord.
April 23rd, 2008 @ 7:00pm
Harvey Wheeler Community Center
To discuss the proposal, hear comments and concerns and to incorporate them into the proposal as necessary or appropriate.
Leading and facilitating the discussion:
- Greg Howes, Clerk, Concord Board of Selectmen
- Joanne Loynd, Article 37, Concord 2008 Town Meeting Petitioner
- Dorrie Kehoe, member, West Concord Village Study Committee
- Joanne Gibson, Clerk, Comprehensive Long Range Plan Committee
- Toby Kramer, Chair, Village Centers Study Committee
- Dorcas Miller, Chair, West Concord Village Study Committee
- Karle Packard, Vice-Chair, Comprehensive Long Range Plan Committee