Concord Light’s High Efficiency Lighting Program helps you manage your operating costs and add value to your business by upgrading to more energy efficient indoor lighting.
- Rebate of up to 50% of indoor lighting upgrade cost or up to $525/kW of reduced demand, whichever is less, up to a maximum of $25,000 per customer during the lifetime of the Program. Rebates provided to date have covered about 20% of each customer's lighting upgrade project costs, on average.
Turnkey Service Option
To simplify your lighting upgrade, Concord LIght offers a turnkey service to businesses that wish to use it. Here's how it works:
- At no cost, Concord Light's pre-qualified lighting contractors are available to:
- Assess your existing lighting;
- Prepare customized specifications for high efficiency lighting and controls;
- Prepare an installation price quote and electricity cost savings estimate.
- If you decide to move forward with the lighting upgrade, the contractor will:
- Complete the rebate application for you;
- Install high efficiency lighting/controls at the price quoted.
- Use of Concord Light's pre-qualified contractors is not required to receive a rebate. If you prefer, you may use your own lighting contractor for the assessment, quote and installation.
Concord Light wants the community to know that you are an energy efficiency role model!
- Each year, Concord Light will recognize High Efficiency Lighting Program participants in a full page ad in the Concord Journal.
- Concord Light will provide you with a plaque indicating that you are a High Efficiency Lighting Program participant.