Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda
September 8, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
PLEASE NOTE START TIME
6:00 p.m. Intern Report on Mansionization Study
7:00 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Concord Country Club for a Special Permit and Site Plan Approval under Sections 4.1.6, 7.6, 11.6, and 11.8 of the Zoning Bylaw for; reconfigure the driveway entrance; construction of an additional paddle court and bathroom/changing room; parking lot expansion, and; demolition of an existing dwelling at 246 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner.
7:15 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Brookside Square Owner, LLC, for an Amendment to an existing Special Permit under Section 11.6, to amend Condition #8 of existing Special Permit at 70-80 Beharrell Street & 13B Commonwealth Avenue (formerly known as 50 Beharrell Street).
Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Brookside Square Owner, LLC, for an Amendment to an existing Special Permit and Site Plan Approval, under Sections 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 11.6 and 11.8, for relief from the required parking spaces for a 120 seat restaurant at 70-80 Beharrell Street & 13B Commonwealth Avenue (formerly known as 50 Beharrell Street).
Also to be discussed:
1. Review proposed revisions to the Landscape Materials Plan dated 4/24/14 for Trinity Church Concord, 81 Elm Street
2. Approval Not Required Plan, land of Zak at 74 Musterfield Road
3. Vote to authorize the use of a third-party consultant under M.G.L. Ch. 44, Section 53G to review traffic & stormwater reports if submitted with an application for 740 Elm Street
4. Garfield Road Subdivision #228 Assignment of Security Release
5. Minutes: August 11, 2015
6. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
7. Public Comment
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday. Agenda items will be taken up in the order shown above and not before the times shown. However, the times