Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda - REVISED
August 11, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
7:00 p.m. Intern Report on Mansionization Study
7:30 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Concord Country Club for a Special Permit and Site Plan Approval under Sections 4.1.6, 7.6, 11.6, and 11.8 of the Zoning Bylaw for; reconfigure the driveway entrance; construction of an additional paddle court and bathroom/changing room; parking lot expansion, and; demolition of an existing dwelling at 246 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner.
Also to be discussed:
1. Consideration of Approval Not Required Plan, land of Fishman, 695 Monument Street
2. Consideration of Approval Not Required Plan, land of Thoreau Realty Trust, Lot 6G Forest Ridge Road, Parcel 2970-1-8
3. Consideration of Approval Not Required Plan, land of Thomas & Kristan First & the 415 Nashawtuc Road Nominee Trust at 415 & 437 Nashawtuc Road
4. Minutes: July 28, 2015
5. Reminders: August 25 meeting is cancelled and the Comprehensive Plan Kick-Off Event is moved to Tuesday, September 29
6. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
7. Public Comment
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon. Agenda items will be taken up in the order shown above and not before the times shown. However, the times scheduled are not intended to represent any estimate of the time that may be necessary to discuss each item.