Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda
May 13, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
7:00 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: application of Paul Mahoney on behalf of 686 Elm Street LLC for an Amendment to an existing Special Permit and Site Plan Review, under Sections 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 11.6, and 11.8 to change, extend, and alter an existing nonconforming use at 686 Elm Street.
Also to be discussed:
1. Consideration of an Approval Not Required Plan, land of East Ocean Development LLC & Linda Palmaccio at 3B and 18 Maple Street
2. Consideration of an Approval Not Required Plan, land of Dover Design & Construction LLC, at 59 Independence Road
3. Town Meeting follow-up – what went right and what can we do better next year?
4. Minutes: April 28, 2014, April 29, 2014, and May 4, 2014
5. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
6. Public Comment
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Agenda items will be taken up in the order shown above and not before the times shown. However, the times scheduled are not intended to represent an estimate of the time that may be necessary to discuss each item.
Folder template for specified resource /pages/ConcordMA_Calendar/S01CC2A47 could not be sent. (reason: 1015)