TOWN OF CONCORD
BOARD OF APPEALS
The Town of Concord Board of Appeals will hold a public meeting for continued hearings at 7:30 P.M. and new hearings at 8:00 P.M. on Thursday, March 13, 2014 in the First Floor Meeting Room, 141 Keyes Road, Concord, Massachusetts, on petitions for variances, applications for special permits, comprehensive permits or appeals from decisions of the Building Inspector. If there are no continued hearings, the Board of Appeals may hold a work session at 7:30 P.M.
INFORMATION IN SUPPORT OF EACH AGENDA ITEM MAY BE REVIEWED AT THE BOARD OF APPEALS OFFICE, FIRST FLOOR, 141 KEYES ROAD, MONDAY – FRIDAY 8:30 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M.
Continuances are typically heard between 7:30pm – 8:00pm with new hearings scheduled to begin at 8:00pm. At the discretion of the Chair, continuances that are unresolved at 8:00pm could be tabled until after all scheduled new hearings conclude.
Continuances: (will start at 7:30 unless further continuances or withdrawals have been requested)
1. Sunshine Taxi for a Special Permit, under Sections 4.5.18 and 11.6, to operate a taxi and livery transportation service at 66 Commonwealth Avenue.
2. Paul & Maria Selian for a Special Permit, under Sections 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.5, and 11.6, to reconstruct, extend, alter, or change a non-conforming structure at 1234 Monument Street.
8:00 P.M. – Concord Firehouse Condominium & Concord Firehouse LLC for a Special Permit, under Sections 2.3.4, 7.1.3, and 11.6, to extend zoning boundary line and to reconstruct, extend, alter, or change a non-conforming structure at 24, 26, and 28 Walden Street.
8:05 P.M. – Mark Brennan General Contractor, Inc. for a Special Permit, under Sections 7.1.2, 7.1.5, 7.2, 22.214.171.124, and 11.6, to reconstruct, extend, alter, or change a nonconforming use within the Flood Plain Conservancy District at 310 Lexington Road.
8:10 P.M. – Symes Development & Permitting, LLC for a Special Permit, under Sections 10 and 11.6, for a 22-unit Planned Residential Development at 140 Commerford Road (Parcel # 2000-15, 2000-15-1, 1978-1, 1978-2, 1977, and 1976-1).
- Approval of Minutes for 11/14/13 Meeting and 1/9/14 Meeting
- Consideration of staff recommendation to hire consultant to review Traffic Impact Assessment re: 140 Commerford Road Planned Residential Development
- Discussion of Board procedures and application requirements
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE THE HEARING ON ANY ITEM THAT HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED BY 11:00 P.M.
By Order of Board of Appeals, David Fisher, Chairman