Town of Concord
REVISED Planning Board Agenda
November 18, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
7:15 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Matthew Sepe
for a Special Permit under Sections 10 and 11.6 of the Zoning Bylaw for a 7-unit
Planned Residential Development at 1888 and 188B Main Street (Parcels 2342 and 2343)
7:45 p.m. Site Plan Review under Zoning Bylaw Section 11.8 to consider the application of Middlesex School to construct a new student residence hall including related site work and improvements on the school’s main campus at 1400 Lowell Road (Parcel 1533).
Also to be discussed:
1. Draft FAR Bylaw Presentation with ZBA member
2. 2015 Town Meeting Draft Zoning Bylaw Amendments
3. 12/6/14 Coordination Meeting – who will speak? Chair or designee?
4. Approval Not Required plan, land of Normandy 300 Baker LLC at 300/310 – 320 Baker Avenue
5. Approval Not Required plan, land of Wedgewood Common LLC & Rideout Realty LLC at
1711-1788 Wedgewood Common and 110 &116 Conant Street
6. Approval Not Required plan, land of Warner Woods LLC & Wedgewood Common LLC at
223/247 Laws Brook Road
7. New signatory pages Chair, Vice-Chair, Town Planner
8. Appoint West Concord Advisory Committee members
9. Minutes: October 28, 2014
10. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
11. Public Comment
12. Planning Board photo for Annual Town Report to be taken 12/2 or 12/16
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday. Agenda items will be taken up in the order shown above and not before the times shown. However, the times scheduled are not intended to represent any estimate of the time that may be necessary to discuss each item.