Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda
September 16, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
7:30 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Normandy Concord Acquisition LLC, amendment of an existing Special Permit and Site Plan Approval under Sections 7.2., 7.5, 7.7, 188.8.131.52, 7.7.3, 184.108.40.206, 11.6, and 11.8 of the Zoning Bylaw to allow the construction of a 3-story extended stay hotel at 320 Baker Avenue (Parcels 3794-1 and 3794-1-2).
Also to be discussed:
1. Consideration of an Approval Not Required Plan, land of Academy Lane LLC at 29 Academy Lane & 54 Sudbury Road
2. Finalize recommendation on Brookside Square Concept Crosswalk Plan
3. Middlesex School New Residence Hall Site Plan Outside Consultant Stormwater Drainage Review
4. House Bill No. 4065; Act Promoting the Planning & Development of Sustainable Communities
5. Minutes: August 26, 2014
6. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
7. Public Comment
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday. Agenda items will be taken up in the order shown above and not before the times shown. However, the times scheduled are not intended to represent any estimate of the time that may be necessary to discuss each item.