Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda
July 22, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
6:30 pm Commonwealth Avenue Crosswalk Site Visit
7:30 p.m. Public Hearing pursuant to Concord Zoning Bylaw Sections 4.5.4 and 11.6 to consider the application of 24 Commonwealth Avenue Associates LLC to amend a Special Permit to allow a 5,130 S.F. restaurant at 24 and 4B Commonwealth Avenue.
7:45 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Symes Development & Permitting, LLC for a Special Permit under Sections 10 and 11.6 of the Zoning Bylaw for a 22-unit Planned Residential Development at 140 Commerford Road. (Parcels 2000-15; 2000-15-1; 1978-1; 1978-2; 1977; 1976-1)
8:00 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Normandy Concord Acquisition LLC, amendment of an existing Special Permit and Site Plan Approval under Sections 7.2., 7.5, 7.7, 18.104.22.168, 7.7.3, 22.214.171.124, 11.6, and 11.8 of the Zoning Bylaw to allow the construction of a 3-story extended stay hotel at 320 Baker Avenue (Parcels 3794-1 and 3794-1-2).
Also to be discussed:
1. Brookside Square Concept Crosswalk Plan Discussion
2. Consideration of an Approval Not Required Plan, land of Crocker at 1891 Main Street
3. Consideration of an Approval Not Required Plan, land of Archstone Builders LLC at 5A Barrett’s Mill Road
4. Updated Goals & Objectives
5. Consideration of Release of Lots Form F for Monsen Farm, Definitive Subdivision Plan #237
6. Minutes: July 8, 2014
7. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
8. Public Comment
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon. Agenda items will be taken up in the order shown above and not before the times shown. However, the times scheduled are not intended to represent any estimate of the time that may be necessary to discuss each item.