Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda
February 11, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
7:00 p.m. Discussion with James White about three citizen petition articles regarding the redevelopment of Millbrook Tarry that were submitted for the 2014 Annual Town Meeting Warrant.
7:30 p.m. Concord Housing Development Corporation - Invited Presentation on Junction Village Development, West Concord
8:30 p.m. Discuss Demolition Delay Bylaw warrant article with Historical Commission
Also to be discussed:
1. Evaluate West Concord Advisory Committee for a recommendation to the Board of Selectmen, per West Concord Advisory Committee charge
2. Appoint associate member to West Concord Advisory Committee
3. Choose a new Planning Board liaison to the West Concord Advisory Committee
4. Choose a new Planning Board liaison to HATs (Hanscom Area Towns Committee)
5. Citizen Planner Training Collaborative Annual Conference March 15, 2014
6. Discuss creation of a Parking Management Task Force
7. Zoning Bylaw Amendments – assignment of presentations for March 4th hearing
8. Minutes: December 3, 2013 & December 18, 2013
9. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
10. Public Comment
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.