TRAILS COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
141 Keyes Road, 1st Floor Meeting Room
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
1. Choose scribe for meeting
2. Approve minutes from the August 27 meeting
3. Steward Reports
4. Gretchen Roorbach – new liaison from BFRTAC wishes to talk to us re the steps from the rail trail onto town land at White Pond.
5. Report on AMC/Conservation Alliance work party at Domino-Nocella on 9/25
6. Discussion about dealing with invasive plants
7. Estabrook Map
8. Other business
Folder template for specified resource /pages/ConcordMA_Calendar/S01B54FB1 could not be sent. (reason: 1015)