Town of Concord
Board of Appeals
December 12, 2013 7:30 pm
The Town of Concord Board of Appeals will hold a public meeting for continued hearings at 7:30 P.M. and new hearings at 8:00 P.M. on Thursday, December 12, 2013 in the First Floor Meeting Room, 141 Keyes Road, Concord, Massachusetts, on petitions for variances, applications for special permits, comprehensive permits or appeals from decisions of the Building Inspector. If there are no continued hearings, the Board of Appeals may hold a work session at 7:30 P.M.
INFORMATION IN SUPPORT OF EACH AGENDA ITEM MAY BE REVIEWED AT THE BOARD OF APPEALS OFFICE, FIRST FLOOR, 141 KEYES ROAD, MONDAY – FRIDAY 8:30 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M.
Continuances are typically heard between 7:30pm – 8:00pm with new hearings scheduled to begin at 8:00pm. At the discretion of the Chair, continuances that are unresolved at 8:00pm could be tabled until after all scheduled new hearings conclude.
Continuances: (will start at 7:30 unless further continuances or withdrawals have been requested)
1. Amy Lynch, on behalf of Emerson Hospital, for a Sign Variance, under Sections 3(c)(2) and 11 of the Sign Bylaw, for signage at 119/133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner.
2. Linda Grom for a Renewal of a Special Permit, under Sections 126.96.36.199 and 11.6, for a Special Home Occupation at 141 Mildred Circle.
8:00 P.M. – Jane Van Dyke Deering for a Special Permit, under Sections 188.8.131.52 and 11.6, for a Special Home Occupation at 94 Elm Street.
- Approval of Minutes for November 14, 2013 Meeting
- Discussion of Board procedures and application requirements
- Consideration of staff recommendation to hire engineering consultant for review of plans re: 50 Beharrell Street off-site improvements
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE THE HEARING ON ANY ITEM THAT HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED BY 11:00 P.M.
By Order of Board of Appeals, David Fisher, Chairman