Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda
August 6, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
7:00 p.m. Site Plan Review under Zoning Bylaw Section 11.8 to consider the application of Middlesex School for dormitory renovations and site work at 1400 Lowell Road, (Parcel 1533).
7:30 p.m. Consideration of Conceptual Plan dated July 23, 2013 by Stamski & McNary, Inc. for Symes Associates for a proposed 21-unit Planned Residential Development on 40 acres at 140 Commerford Road (Parcels 1976-1, 1977, 1978-1, 1978-2, 2000-15 and 2000-15-1).
Also to be discussed:
- Endorsement of Definitive Subdivision Plans for 150 Barnes Hill Road
- Consideration of an Approval Not Required plan, land of Taylor at 204 Nashawtuc Road and Yans at 49 Willard Common
- Request for input from the Board of Selectmen regarding a letter from the Town of Wareham requesting support on a proposed amendment to MGL Chapter 40B
- Minutes: July 9 & 23, 2013
- Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday,
and 8:00 a.m. – 12 noon Friday.