In an effort to encourage energy efficiency, residents of Concord who purchase energy efficient appliances will be offered rebates to offset the typically slightly higher price for qualified appliances. Energy efficient appliances typically save 15-50% in energy costs and can help reduce the need for additional generation during peak times – which saves money and helps the environment. Eligible Energy Star rated appliances include:
• Refrigerators/Freezers - $100
• Energy Efficient Washing Machines - $50
• Room Air Conditioners - $50
• Dishwashers - $50
• Dehumidifiers - $50
Here is how the program works:
1. Click here to print a copy of the rebate application form.
2. Purchase a qualifying appliance.
3. Send in the Rebate Application form to the address below, along with a sales receipt showing the make and model of the appliance. Please also include the yellow EnergyGuide with the Energy Star logo on it (for all appliances except central air conditioners). The rebate application must be received by Concord Light within one year of the appliance purchase date.
Residential Appliance Rebate
PO Box 1029
1175 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742-1029
Once we’ve received the form and verified eligibility, a credit on your bill for the appropriate amount will be issued. Concord Light reserves the right to verify installation of the appliance. The residential appliance rebate program has a cap of $500 per customer per year.