Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Welcome to the website for Concord, Massachusetts

Links for Residents
Links for Businesses
Links for Visitors

About Concord
Town Departments
Office Locations
Boards & Committees
Important Documents
Job Opportunities
Online Payments
Employees Only
Subscribe to News
Home Page

Concord, MA Public Access TV

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Frequently Asked Questions
1.  Does the town take down trees from private residences?

We are responsible for the care and maintenance, including removal, of all trees that are in the public way.  The Right of Way varies according to the street - please contact us if you have any questions at 978-318-3220.

2. Who should I contact if I would like to have a public shade tree planted?

Any Town of Concord homeowner that would like a public shade tree planted should contact Tree Warden Peter Flynn at 978-318-3232, to have their name placed on a list. As long as a good location exists and funds are available a tree can be planted (See Public Shade Tree Planting Policy). The vast majority of our trees are planted in the springtime.


Website Disclaimer

Privacy Statement
Virtual Towns & Schools Website