Work & Service Opportunities

  1. Apply for a Youth Work Permit

    All minors under the age of 18 must complete an employment permit application and obtain the permit before starting a new job.

  2. Concord & Carlisle Teen Community Service

    The 2Volunteer group is a community based organization to help our kids learn the value and importance of service to others.