Sign Up For

  1. CodeRED Emergency System Notification Registration

    The Concord Police Department has partnered with Emergency Communications Network to license its CodeRED high-speed notification solution to create a Concord Police Department Emergency Notification System.

  2. Notifications

    Use our Notify Me system to receive emails about changes to our website.

  3. Residential Electric / Utility Assistance

    For customers who qualify for the Residential Assistance Rate, they will receive a credit of $0.08883 per kWh used per month. The credit will appear as an additional line item on your electric bill.

  4. Parade and Race Permit

    This form must be filled out in order to conduct a race or parade in Town.

  5. Sign Board Reservations

    There are 3 public spaces in Concord where individuals and/or organizations may post sign boards. Due to limited space and for traffic safety, space must be reserved beforehand. To reserve a space please fill out the form.

  6. Use of Town Property

    Use of Town facilities, roadways and other Town properties is given by permission only from the Police Department and Town Manager’s Office.

  7. Utility Billing

    View the contact information and how to pay utility bills through online payment.